Upcoming Topics

  • Homosexual Disreperancies
  • "You're like, stupid. Don't you know that Christianity and Catholicism are two different, you know, religions?"
  • Makeup controversy
  • Top 10 Bible Pick-up Lines
  • Koalas, and their bear-killing powers
  • Flouncing
  • Daily Routine (for my ABBers!)

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Top 10 Signs I Had An Asian Thanksgiving

1. No turkey.

2. Nobody ate the white/American dishes.

3. The children were drinking beer.

4. There was actually good karaoke afterwards.

5. Nobody said what they were thankful for.

6. The only remotely traditional dish was mashed sweet potatoes. And that's a Chinese dish too.

7. Beer was drunk out of wineglasses.

8. Nobody understands the sentence, "No thank you, I'm full."

9. The moment somebody left the room, there was intense gossip about that somebody.

10. This morning, my dad took leftovers and made fried rice.

*Bonus sign*
Right after dinner, my mom made my little brother do math homework. o.o

0 pointed finger(s): raise an eyebrow: